Monday, July 9, 2007

Felting Inspired

I was inspired by someone at the SnB last Thursday and she didn't even know she inspired me!

And I don't even know who she is either!

She had the cutest little felted camera case.






















So I knitted one and felted it and I like it a lot. It has room for my camera and some extra batteries. It's also thick and cushiony so it will keep it safe in my backpack with all my other crap. This is for me to take on my trip. And if my mom likes it - well, she can have it when I leave.

3 comments:

Bells said...

Hey Rhonda - I think you are referring to www.olma.blogspot.com

Olivia makes great felted stuff and I think you saw her case. I could be wrong. But just in case, there's her blog.

Olivia said...

Hi Rhonda! Bells sent me here. I think I did show you my camera case. Sorry I didn't actually introduce myself - I'm terrible like that. Sigh. It's good to spread the felting bug around and let's talk next time! Sunday?

Monika said...

This is totally cute! I have one my daughter made for me, and I like it very much. I'm going to knit some mitts with my Koigu, of the stranded knitting kind. I don't want to buy more, to make other stuff, and I sure don't need another scarf! You Anna Zilboorg? She has a wonderful book about mitts. Hard to get, but my Library has one.