Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Books and Groceries

Today is beautiful and sunny in Seattle. I'm going out soon to have morning tea with a friend and then I am going to see if Tahoma is out. If it is I'll take a photo and then you will know.

No yarn yesterday but books and groceries.
It was an absolute mind/taste feast - watch!













Elliott Bay Book Company
is in Pioneer Square -
CBD Seattle.
Absolutely the best book shop in the World!!

And they have a coffee shop
downstairs.















These pictures are only about 1/3 of the shop.





The craft section isn't great
but really, who cares.



And my mom's LGS - Local Grocery Store -
Market. Really, who wouldn't want
to go grocery shopping here?
They have 'events'!






Fresh local raspberries for so cheap
and they are way bigger and way sweeter
than ours at home.






Again -
this is about 1/5 of the whole store.
While I was taking these photos
the manager came over to me
and told me I was not allowed to take
photos in the store - competition and all that!
I got enough to show you!







This afternoon I am going to Zoo Tunes
to see Pink Martini
I'll post some photos for fans later.
Ciao till later. Rhonda (when I get home I am going to get some blogging help - I am hopeless)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Swooon - what wonderful shops! I'm just drooling over those raspberries!!

When you upload your photos, try clicking on the 'centered' alignment option (they're currently set on 'left' aligned). Then the text will sit above and below the posts, instead of squeezing against the sides. See if that helps :)