Sunday, March 30, 2008

Buttons again.

This one?
or this one?
I don't usually have this much problem deciding on things. But I don't know which one looks best. I'm not even leaning towards one or the other. And this is all after an hour at Addicted to Fabric sitting in front of all their wonderful buttons.
I would like to decide before I give it to the owner. And her personality isn't really one or the other either. I'm seeing some of my knitting friends next weekend so I guess I will ask their opinion and then see how I feel.
Hope you all had fun in the dark last night! I turned everything off and looked out my window -every neighbour had lights on and every street light was on! Really disappointing. But glad to see a lot of others in Canberra did the right little thing to help our planet's resources. Cheers all!

5 comments:

nettie said...

You're welcome to look through my button collection for inspiration next weekend when you come to Knitting at Nettie's.

Bells said...

oh I like the second one. It fits tonally, I think.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's the 2nd one for sure :=)

Monika said...

I would keep looking to be honest. I was looking out the window too. I think the street light are too hard to turn off, but other than that, it was pretty dark around our neighbourhood. :o)

Denise said...

I like the second one best from those choices :)