Friday, March 28, 2008

Munchkin's Cobblestone Pullover

I finished Munchkin's sweater this afternoon. I like the finished sweater but it was boring as bat droppings after the Nantucket Jacket. Usually I like something a little less complicated after a project that I have had to pay attention to, but this was too much of a less complicated thing! Anyway, it's finished and I know it will stand him in good stead for one of his winter garments. He isn't hard wearing on clothes, but stuff has to get washed a lot - so it's knit from washable Classic from Bendigo - in Denim Mix.
I'll wash and block it tomorrow and give it to him next week, see how it fits, then I'll take a photo with him in it.
Now, I want to knit something for me!

1 comment:

nettie said...

It looks great. He's sure to love it. I'd like to try it too (after I finish my yet-to-be-commenced autumn cardi for myself). But I am a bit wary of the Sweater Curse. hehe!