Saturday, August 11, 2007

Seattle and 'other' shopping.

I ventured into the big CBD of Seattle before I had dinner with friends - I guess my inner country girl had a bit of a hard time - it is summer holidays here so LOTS of people and I am not that good in crowds anyway. So I looked up a lot.


It is a beautiful city - very clean and clear with interesting sites and shops. I'm just not that into it.

One of the girlfriends works on one of the top floors of this building.

Then we came back into West Seattle and went to the Matador and drank the best ever Cosmopolitans. Not just because my son made them for us - no - because he makes them damned good!!
And this is what happens when you try to take a self portrait after drinking a couple of those damned good Cosmos.

By the way - he makes those Cosmopolitans with flavored Vodka!!
I'm having a great time but I feel like I am almost ready to come home.
Ciao.

No comments: