Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Home!

See ya Seattle! I'll miss you all soooo much my family and friends. I'll miss the city. I'll miss the amazing landscape and Mount Rainier. I'll miss the music and the food. I'll miss my son's incredible bar tending talents. I'll miss the clean atmosphere. I'll miss the fun and the sun. I'll miss my new friends too.

Hello again Canberra! It has taken me four days to get over my travel hangover - it was bad this time for some reason (nothing at all to do with that big party the night before I left and all the mandarine vodka we drank!). But I feel human now. And I like being home all except for the cccold. I guess I'll get used to it again. And I have my new stash to keep me warm!! Mmmm angora!!

And I have started a new project today. I couldn't decide what to knit first so I started on some beautiful alpaca from Bendigo - go figure! I'm still pondering my other new ventures with my new yarn.

I have so many blogs to catch up on - I barely read any while I was away. But thanks for all your lovely comments on mine. I hope you all enjoyed the little bit of my holiday that I shared. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it all again - but there is some serious knitting to get done first.
Glad to be home. Ciao.

3 comments:

Georgie said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to meet some of the new stash, and see what youve got planned for it. It's been a fun ride, thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you home. I think that you might have to have a show and tell at SnB soon. What do you think?

Denise said...

Good to have you back again - I'm so pleased you've had such an excellent time - thanks for taking us along for the ride :)