Friday, January 2, 2009

One little word.

FOCUS


I really like the idea from Nettie and Hashi about having one little word for 2009. Focus is my word.

“Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” - Qui-Gon.


This will be my year of focus. Focus on learning. Focus on my fitness. Focus on my surroundings. Focus on my loved ones and not on those that don't care about me. Focus on my spirituality. Focus on creativity. And especially focus on what's best for me.

Thanks Nettie, for this day of introspection and decision. It feels good and fitting for the beginning of the year.

Cheers

3 comments:

nettie said...

I like that quote...your focus determines your reality.

Denise said...

Happy New Year! I'm sorry to hear of the difficult road ahead, and whatever that may entail. Life's such a struggle sometimes, isn't it :/

Good luck with your year of focus ((hugs))

Monika said...

That's a great word you've choosen! I like "focus", should write it down and put up a sticky note on my computer! Thanks.