Saturday, April 12, 2008

At last.

I found the buttons for the cardigan. The moment I found them in MY OWN STASH I knew they were the ones I wanted to sew on. I salvaged them from something, I can't remember and for me, they are just right.
Now, I have 3 sets of 5 buttons that I will have to find yarn to knit something that they will go with. Bother!!

And Munchkin got his Cobblestone Pullover today. He likes it. And it fits him pretty well. It's a little short in the body but it still looks great on him. And it is surprisingly soft since it was washed.
Good wearing, sweetheart.
On the needles - my first Baby Surprise Jacket. What a treat so far - a real knit of faith. Nothing makes sense so far but I am enjoying it.

2 comments:

nettie said...

You're right - those buttons are perfect.

Monika said...

Perfect, perfect, perfect, I'm glad you kept looking! And finding them in your own stash! Just perfect! The cobble stone looks great too. It's so nice if something fits.