Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm a Catherine's Wheel Fan

I really love Catherine's Wheel - thanks Catherine wherever you are! I just hope I don't burn out and die! The one with the alternate cream wheels is for me. The other for Catherine's 60th birthday next February. I can't believe we are all getting close to 60! I started it well and truly with enough time to finish it and with these cold evenings lasting a little longer it is quite nice to have it on my lap.



It is quite strange that 3 of my best knitting friends have been crocheting lately - all independent of each other. I love it. It's great to mix it up a little. Can't wait till next long weekend to get stuck into Breaking Bad season 3 and Catherine's Catherine's Wheel.



I'm on the lookout for my next project. I have three blankets on the go, so need small things to break up the monotony (IF it all gets boring, which so far it has not). I bought My Grandmother's Knitting (there's a lovely little shawl in there) and have ordered The Best of Interweave Crochet. Fun things to come over summer! Happy Needles everyone.

No comments: