Sunday, August 3, 2008

Project Completed!

Hiya
I've been working on these baby jumpers for so long - I feel a bit all at sea now that they are finished. They have been knit, sewn up, washed and are drying like good little jumpers. I can't wait to send them off to their new little owners - hopefully I will get a photo of them being worn to share with you. I really enjoyed knitting them.



Now I need to find something to start knitting that I will be happy to leave behind in a few days when I leave town. I'm not taking knitting with me - shock, horror. No, I will pick up some needles from my mom and head straight up to the LYS for some new and groovy sock wool. I will need something over there that will be easy to knit with no pattern, and mindless and meditative. Straight vanilla socks are it. Can't wait to get there - I am so looking forward to seeing my family.

Olivia was the only one to respond to my Pay it Forward offer - no other takers?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hi I came to your blog through Nettie's. I have been interested in the Pay It Forward thing for a while. I will take you up on your offer.