Thursday, June 5, 2008

Safe Asset Socks

Last year when Kaffe Fassett was here last year to plug his latest quilting book his partner introduced him as 'Kaffe Fassett which rhymes with safe asset". He was great fun, by the way, for a snob.

When I was in the states I bought 100g of two of Regia designer balls of sock wool- the colours were picked by Kaffe Fassett. Really? You just pick colours and get your name on stuff?

I like them OK - but these will be for a friend, as they aren't really my sort of colours. It is also a little scratchy. I must admit that everything but my Malibrigo vest feels scratchy next to the lovely alpaca that I just knit.

But they are uniquely coloured socks at any rate.


1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hey Rhonda - how did you find me? I just love Trophy - if I could send you some I would (they might not be all that yummy by the time they arrive). Frans are yummy too!

So cool to *meet* you!