Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Proud Day!

Dreams really do come true!

Thank you Prime Minister Rudd. This is the first step to healing for the original people.

I don't think I can say it better than some of my fellow Australian Knitters: Olivia and Bells. I hope it's OK with you that I link your names to this blog!

But, now for something a little lighter and not even of any importance but I promised so....look mom, what I made.


Penoka Squares (known to most Pacific Northwesters as Nanaimo Bars) - a family staple in my growing-up house. My older brother's birthday cake of choice and a fav of everyone I've ever made it for as well. Thanks Mom! I love you!

3 comments:

Bells said...

oh Rhonda - can you post the recipe or is it classified because it's a family secret?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monika said...

Mmm, the N.bars look bettern than the ones I know. Real yummy. Is the recipe a family secret? :o)