Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I promised.

I promised myself that I would finish things. I have the same problem that a lot of people have - I don't always finish things. Sure, I finish my essays because I have a deadline and I need a grade. I finish cooking the whole meal and I mostly finish a book.
But my craft projects often sit by the wayside for way to long.
So! I am going to finish at least most of my projects before I start others - and I have got some great ideas for the 'others'. (I am going to reproduce my Granny's 1930's feedsack quilt that I have the unfinished top of and was told by the expert quilt lady at Addicted to Fabric not to finish or it would diminish the worth of the quilt - whew! I have started collecting material but that is for another blog)






So here are the projects (mostly quilts) that I am going to finish before I start another one - except for the Baltimore Quilt - I gave myself 10 years to finish and that was 5 years ago - five years left (it will take at least 6 months to hand quilt it so that makes it only 4 1/2 years to finish the top!)

Hopefully, soon, I will be blogging about projects that I started years ago - 30 years for the burgundy baby quilt - that are finished.

No comments: