Sunday, April 10, 2011

I changed my mind.

I have changed my mind about my knitting again.
I didn't like the crochet edge to my Pavement Jacket so I took it off and did an i-cord edge - much better.

I also decided to us this button from my stash for the top feature button on the jacket. It is one that Nettie brought me from one of her New York trips years ago. I knew I was saving it for something special. It looks like a broach.
Also, please, does anyone have any suggestions on what to knit with an angora/nylon blend that sheds something awful. I love the yarn - it is so soft and gorgeous - but I don't know what to do with it. Help!

3 comments:

how to oil paint said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

nettie said...

Love love love that you are using the button.

Olivia said...

Both the icord edging, and (especially) the feature button, look great!