Friday, February 27, 2009

Hockney Nichols Canyon Road Pillow

Life continues to be a bit crazy and busy in my world. But I did have a lovely weekend down the coast with the girls (and their birthday presents). The Hockney Pillow was a hit, only because she is a big fan of his (not sure what he would think but he will never see it so who cares really).
(yes,they are in their pajamas - how else would you take a photo of pillows?)
We drank Hot Toddies, ate great Thai food made by our host, watched movies and talked all the way thru them. These girls are my heart friends so for me, it was just a great comfort to be in their company for two days straight.
I didn't take a very good photo of C's pillow on its own but - well, I'll show it to you anyway.
University has started and I have had four tutorials (hola chicas!) and one lecture. I'm busy already reading books for class so there hasn't been too much knitting and none to show. I'm also in the middle of another pillow - I'm addicted. Eek!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

keep showing us those beautiful painterly pillows, I love them all!

Crystal said...

I got the package! Thank you so much.

Naomi said...

Rhonda, for some reason I cant' email you...when I click on the link from your profile...it goes nowhere. Anyway...thanks for your comment about the caffeine. Sometimes it feels like I'll never get there but your encouragement really helps!! Thanks again! Oh, and your pillow(s) are JUST amazing!