Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seattle too.

I went here....
to see this...


(Mariners vs The Twins at Safeco stadium - notice the exellent seats we had!!)


I went here....
to see this...
and this...
with my nephews and my mother - what a great day. We took a water taxi across Puget Sound to the Seattle Waterfront and had fish and chips on the pier.

I went here...
to see this....from here.... Another great day - I had a smoked salmon chowder that was really wonderful - good enough to match the view.
I went to the Triple Door to see her....
I have listened to Karla Bonoff all my adult life and she still sounds like she did in the 70's - honestly.

And I knit this....


What a pleasure it was. I spent almost as much time weaving in ends as I did knitting but I loved every minute. And thankfully, Harper's mom loved it too - along with the suri alpaca vest and socks knit earlier this year.

I will post photos of my weekend tomorrow - don't want to make you too jealous all at once!

2 comments:

nettie said...

Oh! Those buttons!!! Delightful.

Monika said...

This little sweater is adorable. I like it a lot! The buttons are wonderful!